We are pleased to provide the following free resources, which is compiled by our advisory panel, headed by Dr. Kashif Iqbal and Max Haroon, the Founder of the Healthy Aging Institute
This is in addition to some exclusive resources and benefits for the benefit of members.
We are focusing on the topic of our upcoming LIFE-TALKS:
Prostate & Urinary Health
- Current therapies can first be divided into medical or surgical intervention. Medical therapy for BPH includes 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers, or a combination of both. Surgical interventions include a conventional transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP), as well as newer modalities such as bipolar TURP, holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP), Greenlight and thulium laser, and prostatic urethral lift (PUL). Emerging therapies in this field must also be further investigated for safety and efficacy. link
- Flower Pollen Extract in Association with Vitamins (Deprox 500®) Versus Serenoa repens in Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome: A Comparative Analysis of Two Different Treatments US National Library of Medicine
- Clinical evaluation of long-term treatment using cernitin pollen extract in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Proven Strategies for Maintaining Prostate Health
- The role of nutraceutical medications in men with non bacterial chronic prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain syndrome: A prospective non blinded study utilizing flower pollen extracts versus bioflavonoids. NIH Study
- Prostate Health: BPH, a patients Guide. Urology Foundation, USA
- Various treatment options for benign prostatic hyperplasia: A current update. National Institute of Health, USA
- Synopsis and Tips from the book: 7 Steps to Dental Health: A Holistic Guide for Your Mouth and Body Free download
We welcome submissions to be considered to publish on our Resources.
Please send us your articles and useful links to be considered by email.